Pasta is the most famous Italian food since 1271. There is a number of methods are used to prepare this amazing food. But most of the time we can see it as non-vegetarian food. So it is important to know how to make this as vegetarian food. Most of the time pasta is not a vegetarian food. But we can prepare this as a vegetarian food also. Let’s see.
- large pot
Follow These Steps.
- Firstly Boil water in a large pot to prepare the vegetarian pasta and use at least 4 quarts of water for every pound of noodles.
- Add some salt to the water with at least a tablespoon. The salty water gives flavour to the pasta.
- Now add pasta Pour pasta into boiling water. it will soften up within 25 seconds and fit into the pot.
- Test the taste of pasta and if you not enough salt, please add some again.
- Now remove the water and put the cooked pasta in aside.
- Now take a source pan and add some coconut oil to it when it is heated.
- When heated the oil, add vegetables that you prefer to add this food. ( leeks, carrot, cabbage, onion leaves… etc )
- Now add some pepper on it.
- Finally, you can add the cooked pasta into this vegetable and mix them properly.
- Now test the taste and add pepper and salt as the taste.
|Calories 200||from Fat 9|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Vitamin A 18μg||3%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
Pasta is a modern and healthy food which we can add to our lives. And also we can use his food as healthy diet food. The most important thing is this food has a very low calory level and carbs level. However, it provides a high level of fibre and nutrients.