Jamba Juice Recipes
Jamba Juice alleges that the popular smoothie chain that touts ingredients like “real fruit” isn’t as good for you as it claims. The Center for Science in the Public Interest, a nonprofit known for calling B.S. food companies, brought the case, saying the so-called “whole” ingredients disguise what the products actually are: desserts, not snacks. Jamba Juice is healthy for you, or is it all just marketing fluff? Sorry smoothie fans, but it’s true that these drinks get an undeserving health halo. You are better off eating actual produce and considering Jamba Juice a treat instead of a regular meal. So, let’s learn about types of Jamba juice recipes.
Peach Smoothie Jamba Juice Recipes
- 1/2 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 ice cubes
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 68 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Creamy Berry Smoothies
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
Put all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Peach Breakfast Slush
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 cups apricot nectar
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, orange juice concentrate and nectar; cover and process until smooth.
- Then pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze until firm. Then to serve, scoop 2/3 cup frozen mixture into a glass; add 1/3 cup soda.
Hazelnut Mocha Smoothies
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate curls, optional
In a blender, mix the milk, Nutella and espresso powder; cover and process until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
1 cup: 474 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
- 2 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
Put all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
1 cup: 141 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups frozen chopped peeled mangoes
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
1 cup: 237 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 30-40 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into a chilled glass; serve immediately.
Fruity Red Smoothies
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup strawberry yoghurt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
Combine all ingredients with a blender. Then cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
1 cup: 227 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
As above recipes, there are many recipes you can try through ou link https://www.mealsweb.com/ and https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/juice