How to make chicken curry
Chicken is the food which all are like to eat for every time. This food has a high demand due to its taste. Many Asian countries show a big demand for this chicken than other countries. Most Asian people like to eat the li with chicken.
Ingredients of chicken curry.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of tamarind juice (optional)
- ¼ cup of Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 green chile peppers, halved lengthwise
- 8 green cardamom pods
- 6 whole cloves
- 12 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger root, crushed
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of roasted Madras curry powder
- ½ can of coconut milk
Process to prepare
- Step 1
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine 1/4 cup of curry powder, salt, vinegar, tamarind juice and pepper in a bowl. Then add chicken and toss to coat.
- Step 2
Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Cook the green chiles, sliced onion, cardamom pods, curry leaves, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon stick until the onion became a dark colour for about 5 minutes. Then reduce heat and continue cooking.
- Step 3
Add chicken mixture, tomato paste and water, Stir and simmer until the chicken is cooked for about 10 minutes. Then stir by adding the roasted curry powder until evenly dispersed.
- Step 4
Stir in coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
|Key Vitamins and Minerals – 0.2mg||10%|
|Niacin – 17.4||87%|
|Vitamin B6 – 0.8mg||42%|
|Pantothenic Acid – 1.4mg||14%|
|Zinc – 1.7mg||11%|
|Selenium – 34.3 mcg||49%|
|Phosphorus – 302mg||10%|
|Potassium – 346mg||10%|
Chicken can be prepared as many many ways. Not only as a curry, but also chicken can be used as the main ingredient of many short foods. But the chicken curry has a huge demand every day. It is more suitable for any type of festival or any special occasions.