Pizza is a very famous and delicious food.No one don’t like to pizza due to its taste. However, pizza has a long history. In 1889 Italian King Umberto and Queen Margarita visited Naples. There, Esposito was asked to make them a pizza. He has made a pizza with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil. That pizza is still known as Pizza Margarita today.
Pizza became the most favourite food of all because cheese is used to make pizza. There is no doubt about the peoples’ preferences about the cheese. Everyone likes to eat cheese. And also pizza can be eaten by vegetarians and non-vegetarians because pizza has two categories which are vegetable pizza and non-vegetable pizza. So you can select as you want.
More than other countries the US has a big demand for pizza. Most of the people in the US is like to eat cheese and they like to eat food which has less chilly.
- 600ml of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 875g of all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- 30g of cup semolina flour
- “Bloom” the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes, until bubbles form on the surface.
- In a large bowl, mix the salt and flour. Make a well in the middle and add olive oil and bloomed yeast mixture. Then mix until a shaggy dough begins to form using a spoon.
- Once the flour is mostly hydrated, turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead for 15 minutes. The dough should be smooth, soft and bouncy.
- Grease a clean, large bowl with olive oil and keep the dough inside, turning to coat with oil. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for at least an hour.
Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead for another minute or so, after that cut into 4 equal portions.
- Then shape those portions into rounds.
- After that light flour the dough, then cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for another 30 minutes to an hour while you prepare the sauce and any other ingredients.
- Now the time for preheating the oven as high as your oven will allow, between 230-260 ̊C. Place a pizza stone, heavy baking sheet, or cast-iron skillet in the oven.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Transfer to a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Now, press and stretch the dough into a thin round. Make it thinner than you think it should be, as it will slightly shrink and puff up during baking.
- Sprinkle semolina onto an upside-down the baking sheet and place the stretched crust onto it.
- Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Add any garnish of your preference.
Essential tools for making pizza
- Pizza Pan
- Pizza stone
- Pizza cutter
- Pizza peel
- Pizza toaster oven
- Pizza oven mitts
- Pizza parchment paper
- Pizza rolling pin
- Pizza crust mix
- Pizza crushed tomatoes
- Pizza mozzarella cheese
- Pizza pepperoni
- Pizza novelty pizza maker
- Pizza homemade pizza cookbook
The main importance of pizza is satisfied and simply to satisfy a person’s hunger. Pizza is a meal that anyone can enjoy, with its many options of crust flavours and toppings. Also, it can easily be served to a large group of people. However, pizza has a huge demand in every country.