cookie recipes toll house
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of Morsels
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Then combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Now you have to beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Now add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- After that bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Then cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pan Cookie Variation
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Then ake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
Slice and Bake Cookie Variation
- Prepare dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Now shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Then bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Now cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
However there re many cookie recipes toll house in many markets. Everybody can prepare these cookies at home easily. Most of the time, everybody prepares these cookies when visiting their loved one. So you also can try on this at your holidays. You can find more information for cookie recipes toll house such as chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies through https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/19190/nestle-toll-house-chocolate-chip-cookies/ , https://www.mealsweb.com/chocolate-chip-cookies/ and https://www.mealsweb.com/peanut-butter-cookies/ .