Chinese fried recipe rice
Fried rice means cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a frying pan and is normally mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, meat, seafood and vegetables. It is eaten by itself or as an accompaniment to another dish. Fried rice is a popular thing of Southeast Asian, East Asian and certain South Asian cuisines. As a homemade dish, fried rice is often made with ingredients leftover from other dishes. First Fried rice developed during the Sui Dynasty in China and as such all fried rice dishes can trace their origins to Chinese fried rice.
Many types of fried rice have their own list of ingredients. In Greater China, common types include Hokkien fried rice and Yangzhou fried rice. Japanese Chauhan is considered a Japanese Chinese dish, having derived from Chinese fried rice dishes. Korean bokkeum-bap, in general, is not, although there is a Korean Chinese type of bokkeum-bap. In Southeast Asia, similarly constructed Indonesian, Malaysian, and Singaporean Thai Khao phat and nasi goreng are very popular dishes. In the West, most restaurants catering to vegetarians have invented their own types of fried rice, including egg fried rice. Fried rice is also seen on the menus of American restaurants offering cuisines with no native tradition of the dish. Additionally, the cuisine of some Latin American countries includes Cuban Arroz Frito, Peruvian Arroz chaufa, variations on fried rice, including Puerto Rican Arroz Hampstead and Ecuadorian charlatan.
Fried rice is street food in Asia. In some Asian countries, street vendors, small restaurants and travelling hawkers specialize in serving fried rice. In Indonesian cities, it is easy to find fried rice street hawkers moving through the streets with their food cart and stationing it in busy streets. Many Southeast Asian street food offer fried rice with a selection of optional garnishes and side dishes.
Homemade fried rice Ingredients
- Cooked, chilled rice: Any kind of brown or white rice.
- Eggs: To add great protein, flavour and texture.
- Carrots, onions, green onions and peas: This is the base mix of vegetables that you can always use for fried rice. But you can add any vegetable that you love.
- Garlic: Freshly-minced.
- Soy sauce: To increase the flavour
- Oyster sauce: You can find this in the Asian section of grocery stores.
- Toasted sesame oil: The finishing touch in this recipe, which wanted to you.
- Butter: To mix the fried rice
How to make fried rice
- Scramble your eggs: Firstlyget a saucepan and put some butter on it. Then scramble some eggs into it. breaking them into small pieces. Then put the eggs into a separate plate, and put in aside.
- Sauté your veggies and garlic: Again heat your saucepan and sauté the garlic, onions, carrots and peas until soft and cooked through.
- Stir fry rice: Then turn the burner for high heat. Scooch the vegetables over to one side of the pan, melt the remaining butter in the other half, and add the soy sauce, chilled rice, and oyster sauce. Then stir to combine with vegetables and continue sautéing the rice, stirring every 20 seconds until you notice the rice and vegetables starting to brown slightly.
- Remove pan from heat. And stir in your sesame oil, green onions, and scrambled eggs.
- Taste and season. To increase the taste you can add salt, pepper and soy sauce as your taste.
- Serve: Then put them on a plate and serve.
Tips for making fried rice.
- Use cold rice: You have to use thoroughly-chilled cooked rice.
- Use butter: Use butter in spite of oil. Butter will add extra taste to your fried rice.
- Use vegetables: Use fresh vegetables to the mixture.
- Use toasted sesame oil and oyster sauce
- Use high heat: This will help fry and will also help prevent the rice from steaming in the pan and sticking together too much.
- Don’t be afraid to add in some extra soy sauce at the end: You can add some extra soy sauce at the end.
|% daily value|
|Total fat 11.1g||17%|
|Saturated fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||5%|
|Dietary fiber 5.6g||22%|
|Vitamin A22% Vitamin C132%|
|Calcium 9% Iron 13%|
Healthy Fried Rice Recipe. Traditional fried rice starts with white rice and tons of unhealthy oil. While that might taste good, it’s really unhealthy and hard on your digestive system. This dish is full of healthy fibre, protein, good fats and good carbs, and is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. However, you can add only the best things to this and you can make a high nutritional food easy.