Best Banana Bread
Banana is very tasty and nutritious fruit which included several vitamins and minerals, especially potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin C also. As a fruit, many people like to add this to their lives for dessert. And also this is the main ingredient at fruit salad also. However, all we are like to this fruit for day to day in our lives. Let’s see how to prepare a bread using banana fruit. This will be a wonderful experience for all of us.
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ⅓ cup of butter
- Some of salt
- 3 ripe of bananas peeled
- ¾ cup of brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 4×8 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- Then place butter in a large dish and place in it to melt. Use 30-second increments until butter is fully melted.
- Add now in ripe bananas and mash with a fork, ensure that butter coats the bananas.
- Add salt, cinnamon, baking soda, sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and large egg to the bowl. Mix them to more combine. Then mix with the flour.
- Then pour batter into greased loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven on centre rack for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick entered in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove it from oven and put the bread when cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then place on a cooling rack to allow to cool completely. Now you can enjoy this food.
How to Freeze Banana Bread
After you prepared Banana bread, your next question will be “how to freeze banana bread”. So this part will be definitely important to all you to put this food for more days. Most of the time, many busy housewives are preparing foods for 4 or 5 days in one time because they don’t have time to prepare foods for the family day by day. So they are trying to put foods at the refrigerator and eat them as you want. So every 4 or 5 days they make foods for the next days.
Like the above method, you can put this food for later usage. Following are the instructions to freeze Banana bread.
- Firstly cool baked banana bread completely.
- Then take a plastic wrap or aluminium foil and wrap the loaf or slices tightly (individually or grouped) in 2-3 layers of.
- Now put wrapped banana bread in a large freezer-friendly storage bag or reusable container.
- Now you can mark the date of preparation and freeze it for up to 3-4 months. Thaw wrapped or unwrapped in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
According to that, we all can easily prepare this food and stay it for 3-4 months to eat. This is a very delicious food which we can eat for our dinner. The nutritional level is also enough for the daily nutritional requirement of our body. So we can maintain a healthy life with this amazing food.